Join us for the 43rd Annual Iowa BMW Motorcycle Rally!
When: June 6-9, 2019
Where: Middle Amana Community Park
Middle Amana, Iowa 52307
GPS Coordinates: N41° 47.937’ W091° 53.998’
• At the Gate: $50 ($45 if pre-registered by May 15)
• Saturday bike show pass $25
• Vendors: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in vending at the rally.
Located in the heart of the historical German Amana Colonies—there is plenty of shady, grassy camping space at the Middle Amana Community Park! Enjoy modern restrooms and shower facilities; campfires; electricity; and plenty of space for RV camping.
Rally pin for the first 300 registered attendees, courtesy of the Pure Stodge.
If you'd like to help us spread the word this year, print the 2019 rally flier to post in your area, or pass along in an email. Thanks!
Rally Fee includes:
• Camping on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
• Friday and Saturday evening meals
• Live music (TBA)
• Rally Pin (first 300 registrants)
• Courtesy of the Pure Stodge — Coffee, Tea and Lemonade (adult beverages - BYOB)
• Door Prizes; Awards
We love our volunteers! There are lots of easy ways to pitch in to help the rally run smoothly. Contact email@example.com for more ways you can volunteer.
T-Shirts - (check back soon for the 2019 design!)
T-shirts will be available for purchase at the rally
Adult short-sleeve t-shirt - $15
Vendors and Sponsors
A special thanks to all the companies and individual contributors that help make the Iowa BMW Motorcycle Rally another great event. Please take note of their contributions that we'll be giving away at the 2018 Rally starting Thursday night.
Consider becoming a Rally Sponsor by setting up a vendor booth at the rally or donating a door prize! Advertise your business and reach hundreds of motorcycle enthusiasts from around the country. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Contact email@example.com to become a sponsor!
Visit our Facebook page for pictures from previous rallies.
© 2019 PureStodge.org
Follow Pure Stodge Touring Association on Facebook!