Join us for the 42nd Annual Iowa BMW Motorcycle Rally!
When: June 7-10, 2018
Where: Middle Amana Community Park
Middle Amana, Iowa 52307
GPS Coordinates: N41° 47.937’ W091° 53.998’
• Pre-register: $45
• At the Gate: $50
• Vendors: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in vending at the rally.
Located in the heart of the historical German Amana Colonies—there is plenty of shady, grassy camping space at the Middle Amana Community Park! Enjoy modern restrooms and shower facilities; campfires; electricity; and plenty of space for RV camping.
Rally pin for the first 300 registered attendees, courtesy of the Pure Stodge.
Rally Fee includes:
• Camping on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
• Friday and Saturday evening meals
• Live music
- Friday - TBA
- Saturday - TBA
• Rally Pin (first 300 registrants)
• Courtesy of the Pure Stodge — Coffee, Tea and Lemonade (adult beverages - BYOB)
• Door Prizes; Awards
T-Shirts - (check back soon for the 2018 design!)
T-shirts will be available for purchase at the rally, and with preregistration.
Adult short-sleeve t-shirt - $15 (at rally)
Adult short-sleeve t-shirt - $13 (preregistration)
Other Great Stuff
• Saturday events and food at local dealers
• Be sure to visit the National Motorcycle Museum, just a short ride to Anamosa
• Every registration includes a “Goody Bag” from the local Amana Colonies businesses
• Scavenger hunt with prizes at local Amana businesses
Vendors and Sponsors
A special thanks to all the companies and individual contributors that help make the Iowa BMW Motorcycle Rally another great event. Please take note of their contributions that we'll be giving away at the 2018 Rally starting Thursday night.
Consider becoming a Rally Sponsor by setting up a vendor booth at the rally or donating a door prize! Advertise your business and reach hundreds of motorcycle enthusiasts from around the country. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Visit our Facebook page for pictures from previous rallies.
© 2018 PureStodge.org
Follow Pure Stodge Touring Association on Facebook!